1/1 Photo of Spinning Grillers- Beef and Lamb Shawarma
The following recipe call for two pounds of meat or chicken. Feel free to double the amount of meat as desired but remember to double the remaining ingredients. Each recipe will yield 5-6 sandwiches. How to marinate the meat? Upon buying your meat, ask your butcher to slice it thin or you can choose to slice it yourself. Then marinate the meat as per any of the following recipes. Leave the meat to marinate in the fridge for 45 minutes. For best results, refrigerate overnight
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the ingredients with the meat and let it sit in the fridge for at least 45minutes. It is best to marinate overnight.
- 2If you have a Vertical Broiler such as Spinning Grillers you can follow the following:.
- 3How to assemble the tower of meat?.
- 4Begin with the longer piece of meat on the bottom of the tower and start assembling the next pieces in a criss-cross manner. You can layer pieces of meat on top of each other without having to insert them through the spit. Some recipes include a layer of fat in between the stacks of meat. The purpose of adding this layer is to keep the mea moist. Place a tomato or onion on top of the tower and you are ready to grill it.
- 5If you do not have Shawarma Machine, you can use your grill to sear and cook the meat, then slice thin and serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinning Grillers- Beef and Lamb Shawarma
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.6 mg
- Sodium 797.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: