Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy spinach, chickpea, and tofu. For a gluten-free version ensure both soy sauce and curry powder used are also gluten-free
- 1 (15 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, liquid included
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a large pan.
- Heat on stove, stirring occasionally, until all liquids are absorbed.