Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made these many times and they never fail to impress. They are actually very easy to put together. You can substitute chunks of smoked ham for the chicken. Cook time is for initially cooking the chicken.
- 3 chicken breast halves
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves
Bacon Chive Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Simmer chicken breasts in broth and Worcestershire sauce until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Cool. Remove skin and bones, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Rinse spinach well. Select large leaves; reserving smaller ones for another use.
- Place in colander and pour 3 to 4 quarts of boiling water over leaves to wilt.
- When cool, place leaves, one at a time, top side down on a work surface.
- Place 1 piece of chicken at stem end.
- Roll over once. Fold leav ein on both sides and continue rolling.
- Combine all dip ingredients in a bowl and chill.
- Place dip on serving plate and surround with wrapped chicken. Serve with picks.