- 2 lbs fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash spinach. Drain well and remove heavy stems and ribs.
- Place spinach in a large saucepan.
- Add rosemary and green onion, and toss lightly.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted, 3-4 minutes, shaking pot frequently.
- Drain excess liquid.
- Add salt, butter and lemon juice, and toss to mix.