Recipe by Evie*
Great with chicken, lamb or fish.
Top Review by JustJanS
This was good, but it just lacked "something" to make it a 5 starer for us. It was nice with the crunch of the pine nuts, and the sweet of the raisins, but maybe it needed more than just a dash of the dressing ingredients, and a good hit of salt and pepper and maybe some nutmeg to finish it. I plan to keep tweaking this one to suit our tastes, so thanks for another great veggie recipe Eve.
- 2 bunches fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 dash olive oil
- 1 dash lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the spinach thoroughly.
- Grill the pine nuts until golden brown, watching carefully so as not to burn.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and toss in raisins and spinach.
- Drain as soon as spinach goes limp.
- toss in olive oil and lemon juice, and scatter with the grilled pine nuts.