1/1 Photo of Spinach With Pine Nuts and Almonds (Espinacas Con Pinones Y Almo
Found on alleasyrecipes.com. Posted for ZWT8- Spain/Portugal.
My Private Note
lb. spi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 59.14 ml pine nuts
- 59.14 ml blanched slivered almond
- 453.59 g freshly cooked spinach, drained and finely chopped (or 2- 10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained)
- 59.14 ml finely diced serrano ham (or proscuitto, 1 oz.)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1In a heavy 10-12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat until a light haze forms above it. Add the garlic and, stirring constantly, cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- 2Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and discard it. Add the pine nuts and almonds to the oil remaining in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they are slightly brown.
- 3Add the spinach, ham, and salt and toss together with a spoon until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and heated through. Taste for seasoning and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Spanish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach With Pine Nuts and Almonds (Espinacas Con Pinones Y Almo
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 673.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: