- 19.71 ml olive oil
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 453.59 g spinach leaves, well rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 19.71 ml lemon juice
- black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 29.58 ml toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large deep skillet cook garlic in the oil for about 1 minute; do not burn.
- Add the spinach in batches, and cooked until just wilted and bright green, about 5 minutes total.
- Remove skillet from heat and add the lemon juice and season to taste.
- Serve garnished with toasted pine nuts.