Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From an SCA feast.
Make and share this Spinach With Pancetta and Currants recipe from Food.com.
- Trim stalks from spinach. Wash leaves and toss into an empty pot.
- Heat spinach, turning often to prevent burning. Once spinach starts to steam, cook 3 minutes. Drain, cool and squeeze dry.
- Cover currants in boiling water, and let stand 5 minutes; drain.
- Chop pancetta and fry in oil until the fat renders and the pancetta begins to crisp.
- Roughly chop spinach. Add spinach and currants to pan; toss and cook until heated through.