Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I love this recipe, very easy, quick and ever so low cal. Do not over cook the spinach
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- salt & pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh spinach, qashed,stems removed
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok and saute the garlic until golden.
- Turn heat to medium and add the lemon juice, zest, salt& pepper& spinach.
- Stir the spinach until barely wilted.
- Serve immediately, lifting the spinach out with tongs.
- Leave the liquid behind.
- Check your seasoning.
This is the freshest-tasting spinach ever! I've made this without the lemon zest (just my own preference), and personally, I can eat the whole pan myself. Fast,healthy and absolutely delicious!
Very tasty! I didn't use exact measurements on the ingredients and it was still great. I did find out that 1 bunch of spinach is equal to about 1 pound. Not sure if that will help anyone.