Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very common dish in India, I have modified it to my family taste. We use Panner (easily available in Indian store) instead of yofu.
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach leaves
- 3⁄4 cup fenugreek leaves
- 3⁄4 cup frozen chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons mustard oil or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red chili powder
- 4 tablespoons cream
- fried tofu
- Boil chopped spinach and fenugreek leaves in water.
- Take a thick bottom pan, heat oil.
- Sauté onions till brown, then add in ginger and garlic paste, red chilli powder.
- Cook this for a while and then add tomato paste, and cook till oil separates.
- Then add boiled spinach and fenugreek leaves.
- Cook this on low flame for 25 minutes.
- Finally add cream and fried tofu,serve with rice or Indian bread.