Recipe by Bobtail
I believe this came in an email that I get from Martha Stewart magazine. Again, the photo looked delicious! This sounds like it would be great for vegetarians! I have not tried it, but if you do, I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Very good; colorful and healthy. I added a clove of crushed garlic for a little extra flavor. Next time, I would probably use about half the amount of salt, and let people add extra at the table to their liking.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups Baby Spinach (about 5 ounces, finely sliced)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels, thawed.
- Cook until warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups baby spinach (about 5 ounces), finely sliced.
- Cook until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved; cook until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.