Recipe by Chef Dudo
Spinach is one of my favorite vegetables. When I found this in a food magazine (one of the free magazines you get here at the supermarket) I immediately had to try it.
Top Review by Psalm AKA Typo Qween
This is a great way to use fresh spinach. Since it was only for me I did have a little difficulty making it just for one which is my fault. The only thing I would add is possibly how much water to use to cook the spnach with for those like me who are unsure.
- 2 lbs fresh spinach, washed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (dark or white)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach with water that clings to it 3-5 minutes or until leaves begin to wilt.
- Remove from heat and drain thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine melted butter (margarine) and vinegar.
- Mix in butter and vinegar just before serving.