- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts (drained and quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 18 -24 crushed buttery crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt together cream cheese and butter (mixture will be lumpy).
- Put spinach in a 9x13" casserole and spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Then, evenly distribute artichoke hearts, cheese and crackers over the cream cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes at 350 deg.