Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe sounded very good and it's really simple too. Also a weight watcher meal with 5 points. It only makes one serving, so if you need to make more, just add up the ingredients for amount you need.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 cups pre-washed packaged fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cooked angel hair pasta
- In 10-inch non stick skillet heat oil. add garlic; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until softened, about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach; cook, tossing gently until wilted, 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle spinach with lemon juice, then add pasta. Cook, tossing mixture, until heated through, 1-2 minutes.
I made this for a quick lunch since I had leftover angel hair pasta. This was wonderful and the lemon really adds a lot. I will make this often since I am always looking for quick spinach dishes. Thanks Skippy for posting. Roxygirl
What a wonderfully easy and delicious recipe. It's one that you can just throw togehter without worrying about proportion too much. That being said, I used 12 oz. pasta, chopped up a 9 oz. bag of spinach, 3 big cloves of garlic, and eyeballed the olive oil - probably 2T. - and lemon juice. The result was a refreshingly light dinner for our family, with requests that it be made often. Thanks for the great recipe!