Recipe by litldarlin
This is an excellent salad, and also high in fiber, low calories, and low total fat content. I discovered this salad by accident when I was out for lunch last week and didn't take my glasses with me. Duh!! I wanted to post it so I wouldn't forget what was in the salad. The eyes are almost gone and the mind is not that far behind. Enjoy.
- 4 cups lettuce
- 4 cups spinach leaves, stemmed
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup bottled lime dill salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salad greens and spinach and place on plates.
- Assemble remaining ingredients on top and drizzle with dressing.
- Eat and enjoy before you get to old too chew it.
- You can use any type of lettuce that you like with this recipe. I always use the italian blend package lettuce.