- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 5 slices bacon, slices cooked and crumbled
- 2 (7 ounce) packagesfresh Baby Spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl, stirring with a whisk; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until hot.
- Place beans in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until hot.
- Combine onions, bell pepper, bacon, and spinach in a large bowl. Add syrup mixture and beans; toss well to combine. Serve immediately.