Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A sinfully rich way to fit more leafy greens in your diet!
Make and share this Spinach Whipped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Place peeled, quartered potatoes in a large saucepan.
- Cover with cool water and add salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Turn down to medium-high heat and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes well and return to saucepan.
- Mash the potatoes with an electric mixer.
- Add the cream cheese, butter, milk and whip with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped spinach, salt and pepper.
I have been making this recipe for years and the whole family loves it. Great way to get kids to eat spinach. My recipe is exact except the measurements are a bit different and my recipe also calls for 1-1/2 tsp. of dill weed. Enjoy!!
Delicious! I used red baby creamers and left the skins on. Went great with the spinach! Used non-fat cream cheese, skim milk. I also sprinkled some garlic salt on mine-- very tasty. Thanks!
These were awesome! I skipped the butter and added some garlic powder. Wonderful recipe!