1/1 Photo of Spinach Whipped Potatoes
A sinfully rich way to fit more leafy greens in your diet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peeled, quartered potatoes in a large saucepan.
- 2Cover with cool water and add salt.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4Turn down to medium-high heat and cook until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 5Drain potatoes well and return to saucepan.
- 6Mash the potatoes with an electric mixer.
- 7Add the cream cheese, butter, milk and whip with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 8Stir in the chopped spinach, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Whipped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 945.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g