Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Salad to throw together, and another one the "french chef" liked. Goes well with almost any meal. If you want to give it some kick, add some Feta Cheese!
- 473.18 ml Baby Spinach
- 59.14 ml crushed walnut pieces
- 118.29 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1-2 whole strawberry, sliced thin
- bottled raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing (Ken's Steakhouse has a wonderful "lite" Vinaigrette)
- In large bowl combine spinach, walnuts, mushrooms, red onion, and strawberry slices.
- Toss to Mix.
- Just before serving add dressing to taste.
- Divide among 4 salad plates and serve.
Simple and Delicious!
Easy and delicious! I made it for my mother-in-law-to-be and she was impressed!! I used Newman's Own Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette and it was just perfect.
Excellent summer salad. I used Dancer's Fantastic Raspberry Vinaigrette (#80764). The flavors nicely complemented one another and made for an enjoyable lunch. Thank you.