- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups alfalfa sprouts
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell peppers or 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the yogurt, mayo, and Dijon in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add the green onions and garlic and mix well.
- Chill, covered, for 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Combine the salad ingredients, except for sunflower seeds, in a large salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the top and toss to coat all vegetables.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.