- 1⁄4 cup spreadable chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups loosely packed Baby Spinach
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 3⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sweet red pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each with the garlic powder.
- Layer each tortilla with 3/4 cup of the spinach and equal amounts of the turkey, cheese, red pepper and onions.
- Top with remaining spinach.
- Drizzle with the ranch dressing.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving.