Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy. From Taste of Home Magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup spreadable chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups loosely packed Baby Spinach
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 3⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sweet red pepper (julienned)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each with the garlic powder.
- Layer each tortilla with 3/4 cup of the spinach and equal amounts of the turkey, cheese, red pepper and onions.
- Top with remaining spinach.
- Drizzle with the ranch dressing.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until serving.
We've made these numerous times now and BF and his whole family really enjoy them. We find that sliced cheese is easier to deal with than shredded, and we've eliminated the ranch dressing as well.
These were quite good, but I overfilled them so they were quite messy. Next time I will use only the cream cheese and serve the ranch on the side for dipping. The two together overwhelmed everything else.
These were fantastic!! Per some of the other reviews, I used sliced Colby-jack cheese and left off the ranch. We ended up dipping them in sweet Thai chili sauce. I think any dipping sauce of your choice would be awesome. They are kind of tricky to wrap; your ingredients have to be laid out flat and not mounded up. I have been looking for make ahead recipes to use on the weekends. Trying to break that Mickey D's drive through habit!! Martini Guy, thanks for the great recipe! It is one we will use often!