Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a snap to make with packaged spinach and store-bought dressing, and a great way to use up any leftover turkey or chicken. Can use about 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon in place of dried, I have made this using both my recipes for Caesar salad dressing also.
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (or to taste, homemade or purchased)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon (or to taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 14 ounces cooked turkey, diced
- 1 -2 firm ripe plum tomato, coarsley chopped (can use cherry tomatoes, halved in place of plum)
- 6 -10 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups croutons
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl or cup whisk together the dressing, lemon juice and tarragon.
- Place the spinach in a large bowl; drizzle enough dressing over the spinach, tossing to coat, then season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Divide evenly onto 3 or 4 plates.
- Top each salad with sliced red onion, then turkey, tomatoes and then sprinkle with cooked chopped bacon.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and then top with croutons.
- Pass the remaining dressing and more Parmesan cheese.