Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
A good way to use up leftover turkey. From Light & Tasty.
- 2 1⁄2 cups no yolk noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, diced
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Combine turkey, soup, garlic salt, rosemary and pepper.
- Seperately, combine spinach, cottage cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- 1 a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer half the noodles, turkey mixture and cottage cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 35 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until edges are slightly browned, about 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Let stand 5 mintues before serving.