Recipe by Malibu♥Sunrise
A great burger with 1/2 the fat....long time family favorite.
Top Review by Chef Flossypants
Made these burgers last night and for the most part they were great...had very good flavor. With only one exception...everyone thought they were too salty. I will make these again because even my 2 yr old grandson ate a patty by itself, I will probably cut the steak seasoning down a l ittle, maybe that will help with the saltyness. But other than being too salty for our taste they were great and I would suggest anyone to try this recipe. Thanks:D
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons mccormick McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach.
- Mix spinach with ALL other ingredients and form into 4 burger patties.
- I fry mine on the George Foreman, but you can fry them in a frying pan sprayed with some cooking spray and they turn out just as good.
- I top mine with tomato and onion.