Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taken from All Recipes.com, posted for safekeeping.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- In a large pot over high heat, combine the spinach and chicken broth.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat to low.
- Stir in tortellini, simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the tortellini is cooked to desired tenderness, then season with basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.