Recipe by Kelly322
A quick, tasty filler upper soup perfect for cold days! Serve with a sprinkling of parmsean cheese on top and a piece of crusty bread.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano (undrained)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package tortellini (any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- in stock pot, heat olive oil and saute minced garlic.
- Add the two cans of chicken broth and undrained tomatoes. Bring to slight boil.
- Add tortellini and cook until they puff up (and they will).
- Add the spinach and heat until hot.
- **Leftover soup WILL suck up the liquids. Either add a bit more broth or a bit of water.