Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so easy, nutritious & yummy. I made it up. it contains lots of my favorite things.
Make and share this Spinach & Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan heat olive oil and saute garlic.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until desired tenderness.
- Add beans and heat.
- Add spinach
- The heat should cook the spinach.
- Add seasonings.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Couldn't be easier, and it has instantly become one of my favorite recipes. Great flavor. Great recipe. I didn't change a thing.