Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Favorite at summer gatherings.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, refrigerated
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 6 cups spinach leaves, torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & crumpled
- Cook tortellini, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Layer in 13x9 baking dish: cabbage, spinach, tortellini, tomatoes and green onions.
- Pour dressing over top, sprinkle with bacon.
- Cover, refrigerate until serving time.
I loved this! Very colorful and even tastier than I imagined. Even my DH ate his share, although he picked out the tomatoes. This was a pretty dish, although upon serving it was no longer "layered". :) Very nice, and I will definitely be making it again. Thanks!