Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe out of a magazine at my mother in laws house. I tried it and it is very tasty and easy. My kids even eat it so it is a good way to get them to eat spinach. You can even buy the spinach tortellini instead of the cheese if you want. Hope you enjoy!
- Boil water for tortellini.
- Add tortellini and while that is cooking in a frying pan saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Put spinach in microwave for a minute or two and then squeeze water out of it.
- Add spinach, basil, salt, and pepper to onion and garlic.
- Saute additional 5 minutes.
- Drain tortellini.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese, and tortellini to pan.
- Cover and simmer 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.