1/2 Photos of Spinach-Topped Baked Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Here's a great way to get your green vegetables in! I really love this as an accompaniment to a nice steak, which makes a complete meal. And it's super easy, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Scrub potatoes thoroughly and prick the skins with a fork. Rub lightly with oil.
- 3Place in a very shallow baking pan and bake for 1 hour or until potatoes feel soft.
- 4Meanwhile, squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture. Saute in butter for 5 minutes. Add sour cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Heat and stir about 2 minutes. Keep warm.
- 5Remove potatoes from oven and cut an "X" on top of each potato. Squeeze sides to force open. Spoon topping on potatoes.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach-Topped Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 73.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g