Recipe by Sue Lau
Very flavorful with the crunch of toasted pine nuts. This one I copied after trying some at a local deli. It turned out great. Try it, you'll be making this often!
- 340.19 g tri-color radiatore pasta, uncooked (or other tricolor pasta, such as bow-ties, etc.)
- 85.04 g baby spinach leaves
- 99.22 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 118.29 ml pine nuts, toasted
- 59.14 ml small caper
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml vegan sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al-dente; drain.
- Cut tomatoes in a thin slice (julienne) and place in a salad bowl, along with pasta, spinach leaves, pine nuts, and capers; mix well.
- Stir together olive oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over salad, tossing to mix and coat evenly.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving to combine flavors, and chill.