- 1 lb spinach, washed,drained,stems removed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 lemons, zested
- 1 1⁄2 cups orzo pasta, cooked to al dente
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 24 basil leaves, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Bunch up spinach leaves and shred to make confetti and put into medium sized bowl, add halved grape tomatoes, and lemon zest.
- (Save the lemons in the fridge for later use!) Add cooked& drained orzo, drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over mixture and toss to combine.
- (The heat from the pasta will wilt spinach and release flavors.) Add basil, salt and pepper and toss one more time.