Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped rehydrated sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2⁄3 cup hummus
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- In a bowl, stir together the peppers, onion, feta, tomatoes, olives, oil, basil and garlic.
- Spread the hummus evenly over the tortillas.
- Spread the vegetable mixture over top of the hummus. Divide the spinach leaves over top.
- Roll the bottom of each tortilla up and over the filling tightly.
- Fold in both sides and continue to roll.
- Cut each tortilla in half.