I whip this up most mornings for the hubs and I - it's healthy and easy. I let it slowly cook together as I make coffee and other morning routine stuff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat nonstick pan coated with cooking spray over med-low heat.
- 2Crack eggs into pan and sprinkle with salt. Scramble together.
- 3Add tomato, spinach, and cheese, and scramble together with egg.
- 4Stir occasionally to keep the egg tender as it all sets together.
- 5When the egg is cooked to your preference, it's done!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Tomato, Egg & Cheese Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 432.0 mg
- Sodium 871.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.1 g