Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I whip this up most mornings for the hubs and I - it's healthy and easy. I let it slowly cook together as I make coffee and other morning routine stuff.
- Heat nonstick pan coated with cooking spray over med-low heat.
- Crack eggs into pan and sprinkle with salt. Scramble together.
- Add tomato, spinach, and cheese, and scramble together with egg.
- Stir occasionally to keep the egg tender as it all sets together.
- When the egg is cooked to your preference, it's done!