Recipe by JessFontenot
I whip this up most mornings for the hubs and I - it's healthy and easy. I let it slowly cook together as I make coffee and other morning routine stuff.
Top Review by mama smurf
Yummy. Made this today for DH and me for breakfast and I did add some minced onion and used some feta cheese! So easy and so tasty. Served with some toast and since we have been eating well this Spring PAC season that was all. Thank you for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded (I use Monterrey, cheddar, muenster, whatever I have that would suit eggs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat nonstick pan coated with cooking spray over med-low heat.
- Crack eggs into pan and sprinkle with salt. Scramble together.
- Add tomato, spinach, and cheese, and scramble together with egg.
- Stir occasionally to keep the egg tender as it all sets together.
- When the egg is cooked to your preference, it's done!