Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
From the Weight Watchers website, this recipe is 6 pts per serving and delicious! I was craving a pizza last night, and having just started WW, again, wanted to stay on plan. This was so tasty and filling that I just had to share.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange pitas on a large baking sheet.
- Combine ricotta and garlic powder; spoon mixture over pitas to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
- Top with spinach, tomato and feta; sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake until edges of pitas are golden, about 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.