Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
The layers are like you would usually have them with tomato sauce, but the top noodles are topped with alfredo sauce. Good with texas toast and a tossed salad!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) jar tomato sauce (I used tomato basil)
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (not sure on the oz size but similar size to tomato sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageronzoni no-boil lasagna noodles (If you have never tried them before, try now! They taste and feel the same as boiled noodles!)
- Preheat oven to 375* In large bowl combine spinach, ricotta cheese,mozzerella, 1/4 c parmesan, eggs, salt and pepper.
- In a 13x9in dish, pour 3/4c tomato sauce Layer 4 lasagna noodles over sauce.
- Spread half of the spinach cheese mixture over noodles.
- Top with 1c tomato sauce.
- Repeat layers and top noodles with alfredo sauce and 1/4c parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 1 hour, uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
- Allow lasagna to cool 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is awesome tasting! It reminds me of the spinach lasagna I had in Cancun last year. We stayed at an all-inclusive hotel; we ate at a restaurant that served spinach lasagna. It was so tasty that my husband and me went back the second night and ordered the same thing. My teenagers and their friends enjoyed it, too. They even scraped their plates. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Karan