Spinach Tofu Stuffed Shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring water to a boil (enough to cook entire package of shells). Cook shells al dente according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In food processor, crumble tofu. Add salt and olive oil. Blend to a smooth consistency, not unlike melty ricotta cheese.
- Cook frozen spinach according to package directions or sautee fresh spinach in 2 tb olive oil. Add spinach to tofu mixture, making sure to thoroughly drain spinach, if necessary.
- Coat bottom of casserole pan with tomato sauce. Fill each jumbo shell with approx 1-2 tb of spinach tofu mixture (or more if you're feeling frisky). Place shells in casserole pan and cover with remaining sauce and a hefty layer of soy/rice cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melty and fantastic. Enjoy!