Recipe by PanNan
A silky, creamy, low fat dip. For those who shy away from tofu - you won't taste it - this is good.
Top Review by love4culinary
This dip is excellllllllllllllleeennnt. I didnt tell anyone there was tofu in it... and it was enjoyed!!!! I told them the next day that it had tofu in it and I got a lot of silly faces hahaha :-) I served it with raw veggies and some fancy wheat crackers...and a variety of other crackers as well. It was a great dip that I will make again!!!
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 lb silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash sesame oil (omit if watching fat) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce