Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No one will know it's tofu unless you tell them. If you still meet resistance, just eat it all yourself...the whole bowl is only 180 calories!! Serve with veggies or pita crisps.
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 lb silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and serve.
This was just OK. Perhaps it could be a starting point, but I definitely would not make it again. Thanks.
I enjoyed the flavor of this however, the texture was way too smooth for my taste. I would have preferred it to be chunkier like traditional spinach dip. I will make it again but try pureeing it less next time.
Really liked the taste of this - didn't even miss the cream cheese which is commonly used. I added a bit more tofu than suggested. Overall a really great recipe.