Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Another of my Gram's tea sandwich recipes. for this recipe I prefer lipton recipe secrets soup mix and frank's red hot sauce
- 1 lb fresh spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 8 pieces white bread
- Run everything but bread through food processor.
- chill for 3 hours.
- cut crusts off bread.
- spread on bread and make sandwiches.
- cut sandwiches into triangles.