1/1 Photo of Spinach Tea Sandwiches
A recipe by Susan Asher, owner of Thyme-Out Tea Parties. Always very popular!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine green onions through sour cream.
- 2Spread thinly on bread to make sandwiches.
- 3Cut off crusts and cut into squares or use a cookie cutter.
- 4Optional - sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 273.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix