Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe by Susan Asher, owner of Thyme-Out Tea Parties. Always very popular!
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 loaf very thin white pepperidge farm bread
- Combine green onions through sour cream.
- Spread thinly on bread to make sandwiches.
- Cut off crusts and cut into squares or use a cookie cutter.
- Optional - sprinkle with paprika.
Very delicious!! Loved the Ranch addition. I used raw baby spinach leaves in place of the frozen and thawed, just added as a layer on top of the filling. Made for Tea Time and Light Supper event in Cooking Photos.