Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came from a "Woman's World" magazine, 2005. Excellent recipe! Recipe has been modified for posting purposes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake pie crust.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees.
- At medium speed beat cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
- At low speed beat in spinach, ¾ cup cheese, and soup mix.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned, coating top with cooking spray during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Cool 20 minutes.