Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe came from a "Woman's World" magazine, 2005. Excellent recipe! Recipe has been modified for posting purposes.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded (4 oz.)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry vegetable soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake pie crust.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees.
- At medium speed beat cream cheese and sour cream until fluffy.
- At low speed beat in spinach, ¾ cup cheese, and soup mix.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned, coating top with cooking spray during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Cool 20 minutes.