Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 16 ounces spinach
- 16 ounces collard greens
- 2 cups corn tortilla mix
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon bouillon
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- blend the rice to powderize it.
- mix everything together adding warm water until you get a soft batter.
- spread the batter on the on the husk or you can use foil paper instead.
- Cook in a tamale steamer for about 1 hour.
This are the best veggie tamales I ever tasted! Easy to make,You do not need the meet to enjoy a good tamale. I personally served them with a bit spicy-green tomato sauce a sprinkle with skim mozzarella cheese....Superb!