- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup biscuit mix or 3⁄4 cup baking mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
- In a bowl, combine cheese, onion and spinach. Transfer to a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- In a blender, combine milk, eggs, biscuit mix, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour over spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.