1/2 Photos of Spinach Supreme Casserole
Easy and tasty...can freeze unbaked casserole for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry (wrap in clean kitchen towel and twist until dry)
- 16 ounces artichoke hearts, drained, squeezed dry and chopped (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 dash nutmeg
- breadcrumbs (Italian is good)
- 1Line bottom of small casserole dish with chopped artichoke hearts.
- 2In medium bowl mix together butter and cream cheese.
- 3Stir prepared spinach into butter/cream cheese mixture.
- 4Add nutmeg, salt and pepper; blend well.
- 5Spread spinach mixture over artichoke hearts.
- 6Top with breadcrumbs.
- 7At this point, you can cover tightly and freeze for future use. Defrost before baking.
- 8Bake 350 degrees 20 - 25 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Supreme Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.7
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 553.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g