Easy and tasty...can freeze unbaked casserole for future use.
Make and share this Spinach Supreme Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 32 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry (wrap in clean kitchen towel and twist until dry)
- 16 ounces artichoke hearts, drained, squeezed dry and chopped (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 dash nutmeg
- breadcrumbs (Italian is good)
- Line bottom of small casserole dish with chopped artichoke hearts.
- In medium bowl mix together butter and cream cheese.
- Stir prepared spinach into butter/cream cheese mixture.
- Add nutmeg, salt and pepper; blend well.
- Spread spinach mixture over artichoke hearts.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- At this point, you can cover tightly and freeze for future use. Defrost before baking.
- Bake 350 degrees 20 - 25 minutes or until hot.