- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts
- 3 (10 ounce) packageschopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄3 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 dg.
- Thaw, drain and squeeze escess moisture out of chopped spinich.
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut in half. Layer on bottom of greased casserole dish.
- Layer spinach on top of this.
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, nutmeg and pepper with mixer or in blender until smooth. Spread over spinach, then cover with grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 dg. for 30-45 minutes until top is browned.