Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have no idea where I got this recipe! I found it in my recipe box, written in my handwriting, with a note at the top that said "good recipe".
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Velveeta Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Comine first five ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Place spinach in a glass baking dish.
- Spread stuffing mix over spinach.
- Bake 30 minutes.