Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
You know how when there are times that you start throwing things together,and they work ? Well, this recipe is one of those times.If you try this recipe I sure hope you enjoy it. Feel free to change things to suit your own tastes. Both baking times are included in cook time. Submitted to Food.com (a.k.a. "ZAAR") on July 24th., 2012
- 2 medium sized baking potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained well (I used my hands to squeeze out extra liquid)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- When oven is preheated,bake potatoes for 1 hour or until fork tender.
- After potatoes have cooled off enough to handle,split in half and remove potato pulp,leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell.
- In a large bowl,mix together potato pulp, butter,salt,pepper,spinach,and cheese.
- Place empty potato shells into a greased 2 quart baking dish,and divide potato/spinach mixture evenly into shells.
- Bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are lightly browned.