1/1 Photo of Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
I don’t know where I got this recipe. It has been in my files for awhile now. I haven’t tried it yet, but it sounds like a great, easy vegetarian dinner. Serve with rice or cous cous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- 2Cut the top ¼ inch off of the tomatoes. Scoop out the pulp and seeds. Discard the seeds and reserve the pulp. Chop the pulp.
- 3Combine with cheeses, bread crumbs and spinach.
- 4Stuff the tomatoes and place in the baking dish.
- 5Cover loosely with foil and bake until the tomatoes are soft and the filling is set (about 30 minutes).
- 6Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes, allowing the tops to brown.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 439.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g